I want one.

  • Transmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Oh boy this is the iPod Touch I have been waiting for.  It has the all the goodies I had on my wish list.  In the meantime we will have iOS 4.1 next week which among other things will let us print from our Touches at least if you have a 2G and newer.  Now do I want a 32 or a 64 hmmmm :)

       I have finally had an iPad in hand and I  do want one but frankly it in no way replaces my the Touch.  I have a hunch that when I get an iPad it will stay at home while the Touch will remain a fixture in my shirt pocket going everywhere I go.

      Ken

      --
      Kenneth A. Crips, W7ITC, NRA Life member. Home of the Chew Crew,  Red Headed Irish Terrier House Ninjas, Chic', Cowboy, and Ladybug  10th degree black belts in Mouch Fue, Bed Fue, and Con Artist Fue.