Re: [ipod_touch] iPod help

  • Dian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14 10:56 AM
      Re: [ipod_touch] iPod help
      I'm very late in thanking you for your help.  Have been busy on other things.  So Many thank John for your help.
      Dian

      Diane,

      Just tap one hold you finger down on any
      App. You'll see all of the icons start to
      Wiggle. Tap on the X and confirm the delete.
      That's all there is to it.

      John

      Sent from my iPod

      On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:03 PM, Dian <irishgg@...> wrote:
      Thanks John. Have downloaded a couple of apps, now find out I really
      don't want them. How do I uninstall or delete them from my Home?
      Checked the manual, but haven't found out how to do this.

      Thanks
      Dian

    • thecop@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14 11:22 AM