Podcast files

  • Transmaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
      I have a filing issue with my podcasts that I wonder if any of you have as well.  Simply put many of my podcasts even though they are marked in the Media Kind box as a podcast are only found in my music files on my iTouch as shown on iTunes.  Everything is OK on the iTouch it's self.. This is very irritating I like to keep my files in order so I can tell where things are.  I am at a loss as how to correct it.

      Ken

      --
      Kenneth A. Crips, W7ITC, NRA Life member. Home of the Chew Crew,  Red Headed Irish Terrier House Ninjas, Chic', Cowboy, and Ladybug  10th degree black belts in Mouch Fue, Bed Fue, and Con Artist Fue.
    • Leslie Anne Chatterton

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
          I have this problem when I import audio books.
          I've never used a podcast in the iTunes/iPod world, but it should be a
          similar issue I think.

          Just highlight the podcasts in the Grid View
          - right click, and then select Get Info
          - select the Options tab
          - against Media Kind select "Podcast"
          - Click OK

          The Podcast should then show up under Podcasts.

          After you select "Podcast" you can select other tabs to perhaps organise
          your podcast in particular ways.

          Experiment to see what works best for you.

          Regards

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4684 (20091213) __________

          http://www.eset.com