Had Alot of New members

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
      I've approved quite a few new members

      Thought I would start off a discussion:

      What cases, if any are people using to protect their iPod Touchs?
    • Peter J. Previte, Jr.
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
        I haven't decided yet. Still awaiting feedback from
        other members on what they're using.

        Peter Previte

        --- Nicholas <ncoday@...> wrote:

        > I've approved quite a few new members
        >
        > Thought I would start off a discussion:
        >
        > What cases, if any are people using to protect their
        > iPod Touchs?

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • tomcatt1_99
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
          --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <ncoday@...> wrote:

          > I've approved quite a few new members
          >
          > Thought I would start off a discussion:
          >
          > What cases, if any are people using to protect their iPod Touchs?

          I have the Griffen clear case on my touch right now. So far so good.
        • junkyardkid
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2007
            --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, tomcatt1_99 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <ncoday@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I've approved quite a few new members
            > >
            > > Thought I would start off a discussion:
            > >
            > > What cases, if any are people using to protect their iPod Touchs?
            > >
            > I have the Griffen clear case on my touch right now. So far so good.

            I find it hard to scratch the screen but i did get a dlo rubber case
            and that keeps the back safe (seems to be very easy to scratch)
          • junkyardkid
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2007
              --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <ncoday@...> wrote:

              > I've approved quite a few new members
              >
              > Thought I would start off a discussion:
              >
              > What cases, if any are people using to protect their iPod Touchs?

              I bought 3 cases and i like the dl0 with the headphone management the
              best, there are 4 puffy corners to protect the ipod if dropped. The
              clear case is by dl0 also and has a kick stand but it is hard to plug
              in an accessory because the plastic covers part of the connector
            • Peter J. Previte, Jr.
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 19, 2007
                First of all, I'd like to say that this is a terrific group and enjoy reading everyone's input.  I'm enjoying my (8GB) Touch very much so far.  What is really intriguing are the Game Apps.  Unfortunately, most of the time, I'm not in a location where I have access to Wi-Fi but would still love to get in a game of say, Bejeweled.  Has anyone heard if this will be a possibility at some future time - to be able to download a game onto the iPod Touch to be played whenever??

                Peter Previte

              • jpoy_tatz
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 22, 2007
                  i have a BELKIN leather folio (wallet type) for the ipod... i love it
                  so much since the case fits just right with the ipod... it has also a
                  free anti scratch plastic for the screen too... :)

                  --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "junkyardkid" <junkyardkid@...>

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 22, 2007
                    --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <ncoday@...> wrote:

                    > I've approved quite a few new members
                    >
                    > Thought I would start off a discussion:
                    >
                    > What cases, if any are people using to protect their iPod Touchs?

                    here's a picture of what i am using right now... :)
                    go to this link... haha.. i love this case...

                    http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=388479

                    belkin leather folio case..
                  • jpoy_tatz
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 22, 2007
                      hi, i'm jeff... i married my ipod to my laptop and i'm planning to buy
                      a new one, can i marry my ipod again to my new laptop or
                      the "marriage" is permanent? pls help... thanks.. :)