Mary - Re: [ipod_touch] Hello from KY and a question please?

  • quiltnweave9210
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 2, 2009
      Do you read books on iPhone instead of Kindle? Do you have a Kindle? Or are you saying you can buy Kindle books and deliver to iPhone/Touch instead of Kindle? I'm asking because I have a Kindle and take it everywhere but for my daily newspaper iTouch would be smaller. I might not like that but would give it a try. And I'm carrying my new iTouch everywhere. It's so cool...

      Thanks,
      Susan

      --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, twoluvcats <twoluvcats@...> wrote:

      > If you're new to the ebook world, I would suggest using Kindle for iPhone instead of eReader. Amazon.com's books are just cheaper. I was hoping when Barne's & Noble took over they would match amazon's prices, but they are still often double what amazon wants...especially on just released and bestsellers.
      >
      > I've been using eReader for years, first on a Palm IIIc...now on my iTouch, but I find myself buying more books from Kindle than eReader these days.
      >
      > YMMV,
      > twoluvcats

    • Danny Arangel
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 24, 2009
        Hi, my ipod was broken and had it replaced by the vendor. Since they replaced it, I couldn't make it synch all the data/applications/settings that I had in my broken ipod. How can I restore the apps/data?

        Thanks!

        Adding more friends is quick and easy.
        Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today!