Re: transfering from ipod to computer

  • Aaron and MarissaC
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      There's ALL KINDS of programs that allow you to take music from your iPod. One I used for a while was CopyTrans. It's a good interface and you can download the songs straight into iTunes. The problem with that one is you have to pay for it. There is a way around it, but just ask if you want to know... I don't feel like typing all that right now :)
      There's other standalone programs that are reported to work good- if you can get them to work. I found one what was a plugin for windows media player but couldn't get that one to work either.
      The one I finally settled on to be the best was a plugin for Winamp. It was a little slow, but it did the job great. I don't remember the name offhand. A google search could uncover it or I could go look for it.
      Hope this helped! Let me know what you need!
      Aaron

      PS Don't worry it about it not being an Apple solution... there's not one of those. It's YOUR music, YOU should be able to get off YOUR iPod. That's my thought, at least.