Cases for the iPod Touch

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
      I have been looking for a case for the iPod touch. The only thing I
      could find right now is the iPod Socks from Apple. Kinda of a snug
      fit, but they do work and will stick with them until I get a better
      case to protect it
    • johnjmccoyjr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
        --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <ncoday@...> wrote:

        > I have been looking for a case for the iPod touch. The only thing I
        > could find right now is the iPod Socks from Apple. Kinda of a snug
        > fit, but they do work and will stick with them until I get a better
        > case to protect it

        Incase has a GREAT case for the touch. $30.00 I have one it is the
        best out there.