Peace Events: Monday & Wednesday

  • Timothy Baer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:26 PM
      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition events: February 2nd & 4th

      This announcement includes information on Monday's BPAC meeting and Wednesday's Peace Demonstration.

      Help strengthen and expand the Peace Movement by your participation.
      Your involvement is needed! We hope to see you soon!

      **********

      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition monthly meeting

      Monday, February 2, 2009
      7:00 – 8:30 p.m.

      Monroe County Public Library, Room 1-C
      303 E. Kirkwood Ave.
      Bloomington, IN

      Among other things, this month’s agenda will address:
      1. Organizing local events around the 6th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq (March 19th)
      2. Mobilizing for March 21st March on the Pentagon (Bus from Bloomington to D.C.)
      3. Direct aid to Iraqis

      Everyone is welcome and needed. Join us!

      **********

      Peace Demonstration

      Wednesday, February 4, 2009
      5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

      Monroe County Courthouse Square
      Intersection of Kirkwood Ave. and Walnut Street
      Bloomington, IN

      “Peace for Iraq and Afghanistan!”

      We are the ones who must speak out for Peace!
      Let us stand in solidarity with the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, and demonstrate our commitment to working together for Peace.

      Banners, signs, and literature provided. Or bring your own signs with messages of Peace and ending war and military occupation.

      Join us at the Square!

      Timothy Baer
      Campaign Coordinator, The Declaration of Peace
      http://declarationofpeace.org
      Organizer, Bloomington Peace Action Coalition
      http://www.BPAC.info
      (812) 988-1917

      Let Iraq Live!