FW: Sustainable Agriculture job opening in Indiana

  • Ldiann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Dear Friends,
      I have been on your list for a couple of years and participate as I am able.
      This posting is from a small Quaker Meeting near Pendleton. We are actively
      pursuing community through right relationship with food and land, peace,
      simplicity, integrity and equality. We hope this appeals to someone on your
      list.
      Diann Herzog, Clerk
      Fall Creek Meeting of Friends