Senator: Don't throw out the rules

  • greg buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Senator Lugar:

      It has come to my attention that you and Senator Bayh are proposing to throw out the rules that protect the environment and taxpayers in the name of stimulating the economy. This is very wrong headed. It reminds me of the old ironic slogan during the Vietnam War, which went something like "Destroy the village to save it." Improving the economy is about having a quality life by having a quality environment and community, not about creating messes and trying to fix them.

      I look forward to your response.

      Greg Buck

      537 Fletcher Avenue #2
      Indianapolis, IN 46203

      Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how