Updated Schedule for Peace Learning Fest TOMORROW (SATURDAY) @ Eagle Creek Park

  • Jeff Matheus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      Hello all,

      Within the last 48 Hours we have had unfortunately had two cancellations for tomorrow's Peace Learning Center Festival. We at the IAPP would like to extend our condolences to our friend Jason of Branches Breath, who suffered a death in the family this week. If you are a praying person, please remember him in your prayers...Now the good news is that our friend Sam Carpenter has stepped up to help fill one of the performance slots. Many of you may have seen Sam just last weekend at our Peace Coffeehouse event.

      So here is tomorrow's fully updated schedule....

      THE PEACE LEARNING CENTER'S/EAGLE CREEK PARK "FALL FESTIVAL"
      Saturday, October 11th, 10:00 am-6:00 pm.
      @ Eagle Creek Park (6040 DeLong Road., Indianapolis)

      This special event is throughout the park and includes many activities for all ages.
      All activities are free, but admission to the park will be $5 per car.

      Peace Learning Center will have family yoga, tours of the building, Global Gifts and
      The Indy Artists Peace Project Stage, which will include all day entertainment by...

      1) Sam Carpenter (folk/country music) 11:30
      2) 3 Poets 4 Peace w/Jeff Matheus, Shari Wagner, J.L Kato (spoken word) 12:30
      3) Angela & Tyler (acoustic rock covers) 1:30
      4) Otto (stand up comedy, comedy songs, all "family friendly") 2:30
      5) City Squirrels (rock music) 3:30
      6) Andrew Cornelius (singer/songwriter, acoustic rock/alternative) 4:30

      For more information contact Lisa Jones at;
      e-mail: ljones@...
      phone: (317) 327-7144

      To learn more about the Peace Learning Center visit;
      http://www.peacelearningcenter.org