Join us SATURDAY for Peace Cofeehouse @ First Mennonite Church (music, poetry, drama)

  • Jeff Matheus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      If you' ve ever wante d to show your suppo rt for the Indy Artis ts' Peace Proje ct, now is the time! On Satur day we will be doing our first ever fundr aisin g show for the IAPP, and the money raise d will help us to keep putti ng on more free peace / arts event s thoug hout India na. The more money that is raise d, the more we will be able to do in 2009. Pleas e come out and suppo rt us if you can. ...

      " PEACE COFFE EHOUS E"
      - A BENEF IT FOR THE INDY ARTIS TS' PEACE PROJE CT
      SATUR DAY, OCTOB ER 4th, 6: 00- 8:00 PM
      @ FIRST MENNO NITE CHURC H, INDIA NAPOL IS
      ( 4601 Knoll ton Road, India napol is)

      " Peace Coffe ehous e" is an artis tic celeb ratio n of peace , nonvi olenc e and socia l justi ce, featu ring music , poetr y, drama , story telli ng, food and fello wship . Perfo mers with inclu de THE GRIOT DRUMM ERS ( Afric an music , story telli ng), THE A. C.T. OUT ENSEM BLE ( inter activ e drama ), THOMA S FLOYD ( singe r/ songw riter ), JEFF MATHE US ( poet/ write r), SAM CARPE NTER ( folk singe r/ guita rist) . Speci al Visua l Exhib its; EYES WIDE OPEN & THE COST OF WAR. Free Admis sion for all. Freew ill donat ions accep ted to benef it the work of the Indy Artis ts' Peace Proje ct. Free Coffe e, tea, and snack s. Free nurse ry care provi ded