Soliciting for Bonney Petition Sat. @ Broad Ripple Art Fair, Indianapolis

  • greg buck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2008

      Hi All,

      I bike for my transportation to take care of the Earth so that it can take care of us. I strongly feel that

      out of the candidates in the 2008 Indiana gubernatorial race no candidate is a better friend of

      environmental, social and quality of life activists, and small farmers than independent Steve Bonney.

      Our campaign’s website is www.bonneyforgov.com .

      Please canvass for signatures with us at the Broad Ripple Art Fair. Amongst the places where you can

      find us are the entrances. Watch for clipboards. Even if you can only help for 20 minutes, the help

      would be appreciated.

      Good news – Steve will be at the fair on Saturday; you can leave petitions with him. Moreover, we

      have confirmation of eight canvassers, which is gratifying, but we need more canvassers given the

      anticipated number of attendees. Also, there will be a bicycle parking area near the Monon Trail.

      We need 33,000 valid signatures turned into county election offices by June 30th . We have

      thousands of signatures and would love to have 50,000 to make a persuasive political statement

      and hopefully result in Our victory in November’s election..

      At least four of us will be at the site before the 10 AM start time on Saturday. Kathleen will be

      available to meet between 1 to 1:30 PM at the entrance near the Monon Trail. For Saturday I

      recommend that you get there as soon as possible because of the forecast of a thunderstorm at 3 PM.

      Here's the schedule for the event as a whole
      Saturday, May 17, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
      Sunday, May 18, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

      The Art Fair takes place on the grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center,

      the 12-acre ARTSPARK and the North Side Optimist Opti-Park, located

      at 67th Street and College Avenue in the Broad Ripple Village Cultural

      District. It is on the south bank of the White River.

      If possible, bring clipboards and petitions. Petitions may be downloaded

      from www.bonneyforgov.org  You can even make a clipboard by fastening

      folders together with a large clip. As a last resort we will likely have extra

      of these materials available.

      If anyone will be canvassing on Sunday, keep us posted to build support

      for your and Our effort.

      Best regards,

      Greg Buck

      www.bonneyforgov.com
      www.storyofstuff.com
      www.myfootprint.org
      www.sustainableeconomics.org
      Please endorse this
      Position on Economic Growth www.steadystate.org/PositiononEG.html
      www.indianagreenparty.org
      Communities Directory
      http://directory.ic.org/
      www.ecocitybuilders.org

      http://groups.google.com/group/clearinghouse-for-actions-against-i-69-in-indiana

      Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.