Indiana meeting place in Chicago Saturday!

  • Rosenthal Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007

      Hello,

         People from Indiana will be meeting on Saturday at Union Park at the Swimming Pool

      Just before the rally there. I am told it is in the NW part of the park. I know people will

      Be arriving at different times. We will try to stay to that side during the first rally. Our

      group will be carrying an Indiana state flag for easier identification.  We will hold it up

      high: unless we are prevented from doing so by the police. You can also call my cell

      phone: 765-404-5489. I have some of your cell phones and will try to reach you too.

      Thanks. See you in Chicago! Dress warmly! Sheila