FW: 2 Weeks until Peter Bane Workshop!

  • greg buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      Introduction to Permaculture with Peter Bane
      When: July 28 9am to 5pm
      Cost: $50
      Where: The Moon Dance Ranch (12 miles Southwest of Crawfordsville)

      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sign up now for the extraordinary opportunity in our
      community. I don't want to sound desperate....buuuuuut, I am ;)
      Sustainable Indiana is a non for profit organization and we received a lot
      of response in favor of this workshop. We asked for that input so we
      could be sure that we wouldn't lose money on this. Well, we are at that
      point and are in panic mode about the lack of attendees.

      This is an incredible value for the money and we would really appreciate
      your further participation. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn the
      basics of permaculture and spend a day with one of the leading minds on
      the subject, Peter Bane. I am really looking forward to networking and
      learning, as well as breaking bread with people interested in the subject
      of permaculture and sustainable living practices. What a great chance to
      learn from the best.

      You can call me, John at 765-866-0366 (after 6pm) with any questions, or
      contact me at this e-mail address (best chance for response during
      business hours). All information on the conference is below. We will
      send directions to the Ranch upon receiving confirmation of your
      attendance. You can e-mail or call to confirm. Checks can be sent to the
      address below, or even brought with you. Either way, we need confirmation
      of your participation so we can get you directions and further details.

      Thank you so much for your support of Sustainable Indiana and we look
      forward to having a successful workshop. Please sign up.

      Thanks in advance,

      John Easton

      Subject: Permaculture Workshop with Peter Bane on July 28
      From: workshop@...
      Date: Sun, June 24, 2007 9:52 pm
      To: list@...

      Sustainable Indiana, Inc. is absolutely thrilled to be able to bring this
      incredible workshop to West Central Indiana.....Don't miss your chance to
      learn from one of the leading educators in Permaculture...sign up now!

      Introduction to Permaculture Workshop with Peter Bane on July 28th

      The instructor will be the World renowned founder of Permaculture Activist
      Magazine, Peter Bane. Peter was one of the key note speakers shown at the
      2007 Indiana Energy Conference. This workshop will be an all day (8hr)
      hands-on workshop held on Saturday, July 28th right here in Montgomery
      County! Peter has been gracious enough to offer this class here in
      Montgomery County at The Moon Dance Ranch. The workshop will combine
      indoor classroom time and hands-on design planning while we discuss the
      potential of property where the class is held.

      Workshop Description:
      Come and see what permaculture is all about. What does "permaculture"
      mean anyway? Why is it important to you? What could it mean to our
      community? How does permaculture differ from other approaches to
      sustainability? Together we will answer these questions and learn much
      more about the history and successes of permaculture around the world.
      Learn the principles and ethics grounding this practice of sustainability
      and the vision it has to offer.

      This class is normally held in Bloomington, Indiana at a cost of
      $75/person. Sustainable Indiana is looking to offer this at the
      incredibly reduced rate of $50 per person. Not to mention the fact that
      we do not need to drive all the way to Bloomington for the incredible
      educational experience.

      If you wish to take advantage of this wonderful educational opportunity,
      please reply to this e-mail and send a check for $50 to:

      Sustainable Indiana, Inc
      6087 West Frontage Road
      Crawfordsville, IN 47933

      Please include your name and e-mail address so we can send you a map to
      the workshop location. Sustainable Indiana, Inc. is a 501c3
      not-for-profit organization. Space is limited, so PLEASE register early
      to insure your spot and better help us prepare for the day. Snacks and
      refreshments will be provided, along with a pot luck lunch. We will
      provide a main dish for lunch of seasonal foods (both vegi and carni).

      Learn more about the class and Peter at:
      http://www.permacultureactivist.net/DesignCourse/PcSyllabus.htm#calendar

      If you have any questions please send them to:

      workshop@....

      More information will be posted at www.sustainableindiana.org as the
      workshop approaches, and we will send out e-mails to all registrants with
      directions and any other pertinent information.

      Come and share in a day of learning, sharing, and networking with folks
      with similar interests.

      We can't wait to see you there!

      Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
      http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1