Contrast the Crimes of Edward Snowden with those of Barack Obama

  • bbaldwin@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013

      PROSECUTE WAR CRIMES NOT WHISTLE BLOWERS!

      Edward Snowden is being threatened with prosecution for breaking a secrecy oath he signed with a private company Booz Allen Hamilton, a contractor for the NSA. By contrast, President Obama has violated his oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States, the highest law of the land.

      Obama is the greater criminal. He is guilty of war crimes for sanctioning torture, indefinite detentions, and executions of persons, including American citizens without due process of law. In addition to violating international law, these are clear violations of Articles IV, VI, and VIII of the Bill of Rights, the birthright of every American.

      Edward Snowden is not only upholding the Constitution, he is doing his duty as required by the principles established at the Nuremberg War Tribunal, requiring individuals to disobey criminal orders from a superior that violate human rights.

      We need a President like John F. Kennedy who had the courage to attempt to rein in the military industrial complex. This year will mark the 50th anniversary of his assassination, the coup d'├ętat that changed America forever. We owe it to him, Martin Luther King Jr., his brother Robert, and all who have sacrificed their lives for the betterment of our country.

      Since the false flag terrorist attack of 9/11, we have seen the ever expansion of a police state in America.  This is similar to the Nazi takeover following the burning of the Reichstag in 1933.

      As Edmund Burke said "All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."