healthcare stories

  • calley_cindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      I am working with Hoosiers for a Commonsense Health Plan advocating
      for universal access to quality healthcare for all Hoosiers. I am
      looking for stories of Hoosiers who have been unable to obtain
      healthcare due to cost/lack of adequate insurance, or who suffered
      severe financial hardship trying to pay for healthcare. Stories can be
      sent to stories@... or submitted on our Website www.hchp.info.
      Please give my contact information to anyone who may have a story.

      Thank you,

      Cindy Calley