Poster for End the Police State Rally on Monument Circle for 4th of July

  • bbaldwin@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
    All,
    Attached is a poster for the upcoming "End the Police State Rally" that will take place on the north side of Monument Circle at 6:00 pm on the 4th of July. (Please forward this message to anyone interested.)

    We just learned the disturbing news that Ben Franklin, who made a surprise visit to Indianapolis in 2004 to protest the Bush Administration's illegal war in Iraq, was detained by Homeland Security en route from Philadelphia. He is now being held in indefinite detention at a secret CIA black site. Before being whisked away in a black helicopter, he was able to relay the following communique:

    "Those who would trade liberty for security will have neither."

    If anyone can play fife and drum, we could use your service for a "Spirit of '76" march to Veterans Mall.

    Bob