Re: about a protest in Indy - Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid Assad forces in Syria!!!!

  • carl R
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
      All,

      Gilbert, Charlie, Larry and myself have formed a committee that we hope others will join to organize a rally in Indianapolis that questions the actions our government is taking in Syria. As soon as I have a time and place for the next meeting, I will post it here.

      Thank you all for your interest in this important issue.  If you tried to find the IPJC meeting at 701 N. Talbot, you would have been disappointed.

      Carl   317 222-0201

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Erin Polley <EPolley@...> wrote:
      Hey all I am out of town the next couple of weeks but with you in spirit! Please share an announcement of whatever is planned and I will share it with my AFSC network.

      In solidarity,
      Erin Polley

      From: Dave Lambert <dl2001@...<mailto:dl2001@...>>
      Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:17 PM
      To: carl R <carlrisingmoore@...<mailto:carlrisingmoore@...>>
      Cc: Sheila Rosenthal <rosefam2856@...<mailto:rosefam2856@...>>, Bob Baldwin <bbaldwin@...<mailto:bbaldwin@...>>, Timothy Baer <timothybaer2003@...<mailto:timothybaer2003@...>>, Tim King <remembertheliberty@...<mailto:remembertheliberty@...>>, Vernell Millrt <vllmller27@...<mailto:vllmller27@...>>, IPJC Journal Editor <jwolfe@...<mailto:jwolfe@...>>, Debby Peddie <dapeddie@...<mailto:dapeddie@...>>, Charlie McDonald <charlie@...<mailto:charlie@...>>, "edandmarian@...<mailto:edandmarian@...>" <edandmarian@...<mailto:edandmarian@...>>, "21 Miller,Larry" <lm121644@...<mailto:lm121644@...>>, Cathy McGuire <stopwaroniraq@...<mailto:stopwaroniraq@...>>, Linda Greene <lgreene@...<mailto:lgreene@...>>, Mario Quezada <epolley@...<mailto:epolley@...>>, hfpj <hfpj@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hfpj@yahoogroups.com>>, ipjn <ipjn@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ipjn@yahoogroups.com>>, Indiana Anti-drone <indiana-anti-droneproject@yahoogroups.com<mailto:indiana-anti-droneproject@yahoogroups.com>>
      Subject: Re: about a protest in Indy - Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid Assad forces in Syria!!!!

      Carl,

      Good luck at your meeting this evening. JoAnne suggested that you get in touch with the Libertarian Party. Their man, Ron Paul
      has already spoken out against any US interventian in Syria <http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/06/20/ron-paul-speaks-in-opposition-to-intervention-in-syria-on-house-floor/>

      You can get hold of the Chairman of LP of Indiana at lpinhq@...<mailto:lpinhq@...>  His name is Dan Drexler.  JoAnne, thought it would be good
      to invite Libertarians to the speak out. (She is in Night Court at this moment, throwing herself at the mercy of the court, if the court has any)

      Let me know when you set a date

      dave

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders still not rescinded by President Obama, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly without probable cause. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. Click here to learn your rights: http://www.aclu.org/national-security/surveillance-privacy
      Global Research, June 14, 2013

      http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-forbidden-truth-the-u-s-is-channelling-chemical-weapons-to-al-qaeda-in-syria-obama-is-a-liar-and-a-terrorist/5339004

      Bob

      From: JoAnne Lingle
      Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
      To: Carl Rising-Moore

      Carl,

      If I'm not in jail, I am coming straight home and can help with a protest on the circle.

      We need to make a lot of noise on this one!!!

      JoAnne

      NO MORE WAR!!!!

      KEEP THE U.S. OUT OF SYRIA!!!