RE: [indiana-anti-droneproject] Re: about a protest in Indy - Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid Assad forces in Syria!!!!

  • Timothy King
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hey Carl,

      I will be at my mother's 85th birthday party Tuesday evening.  But please keep me in the loop...I am COMPLETELY down with this!

      Tim

      To: carlrisingmoore@...; timothybaer2003@...; remembertheliberty@...; vllmller27@...; jwolfe@...; dapeddie@...; charlie@...; edandmarian@...; lm121644@...; rosefam2856@...; stopwaroniraq@...; lgreene@...; bbaldwin@...; epolley@...
      CC: hfpj@yahoogroups.com; ipjn@yahoogroups.com; indiana-anti-droneproject@yahoogroups.com
      From: dl2001@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:09:22 -0400
      Subject: [indiana-anti-droneproject] Re: about a protest in Indy - Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid Assad forces in Syria!!!!

      From: JoAnne Lingle <jalingle@...>
      Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
      To: Carl Rising-Moore <carlrisingmoore@...>

      Carl,
      If I'm not in jail, I am coming straight home and can help with a protest on the circle.
      We need to make a lot of noise on this one!!!
      JoAnne
      NO MORE WAR!!!!
      KEEP THE U.S. OUT OF SYRIA!!!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013

        I disagree with Tom Hayden's assessment that a "reluctant" Obama is being pushed into this by anyone.  In fact, quite the contrary.  The number two at CIA, Mike Morell, resigned in protest over Obama's decision.  Also there is clear evidence that the rebels were the one's using Sarin gas in order to create a pretext for NATO intervention.  See article below by Michael Chossudovsky.

        Tom Hayden has long been an apologist for Obama.  I'm glad he is taking the stand against the war in Syria, but I'm tired of any more excuses for why Obama consistently does the wrong thing.  Obama is responsible for his own actions.  No more excuses.

        The Forbidden Truth: The U.S. is Channeling Chemical Weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria, Obama is a Liar and a Terrorist

        Who has Crossed the "Red Line"? Barack Obama and John Kerry are Supporting a Terrorist Organization on the State Department List

        Global Research, June 14, 2013

        http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-forbidden-truth-the-u-s-is-channelling-chemical-weapons-to-al-qaeda-in-syria-obama-is-a-liar-and-a-terrorist/5339004

        Bob

        Can Public Opinion Stop U.S. War in Syria?

        dave

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
          Hello,
            The Lafayette Area Peace Coalition met today and wants to support the efforts of folks in Indianapolis
          to protest the steps our government is taking in Syria/. We look forward to a report on what is planned
          and will try to attend and publicize. We also are planning events here in Lafayette and will share them
          with others on this list when they are confirmed. Regards, Sheila

          Global Research, June 14, 2013

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
            BB:

            I couldn't agree with you more. Frankly, I passed along Hayden's piece, namely to get some reaction from folks who have never been as enamoured with him as Jane Fonda once was. The jerk, among other things, had forbidden her to have either a washing machine or dishwasher during their marriage (but you can bet he didn't wash the clothes nor the dishes). I mean, here's a woman, now in her 70's whose only regret was not having slept with Che  to please her hubby, of course. What? And she didn't regret being married to Hayden? Hmmph.

            The title of Hayden's piece, Can Public Opinion Stop U.S. War in Syria?
            seems to imply (or at least I inferred from it) that public opinion can stop it, or anything else, for that matter.

            Ah well, I'd much rather believe Chosudovsky has to say than Hayden any day, any way. And you're right; The Commando-in-Chief shouldn'y be "pushed" into doing anything. After all, he's the Chief, isn't he? And given his picks for his cabinet, NSA, Ambassador to UN, etc etc, who can trust that fellow (besides the multi-nationals). They finally got their guy. Reminds me of the closing scene of "Being There," as the big bosses decide to pick Cauncy Gardener to be the next prez, because the American people will believe he can walk on water.

            And, for what it's worth, I, along with a few of my brothers and sisters up this way, endorse a no more war rally in Indy. JoAnne, had the idea of contacting the Libertarian Party in Indy to invite one of them to speak, since Ron Paul is against any intervention in Syria.
            Not a bad idea, imho.

            Dave

            Global Research, June 14, 2013

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
              Well anti-war activists, it seems as though there is an interest in protesting this latest de facto war.   Tonight at 7 pm at the IPJC meeting 701 N. Talbot Ave, we will be discussing the idea of a rally and hopefully form a committee to help organize this event.  Please forward your ideas and or come to the meeting tonight to help get this thing kick started.

              Who knows, this just might be the a new beginning for the pro peace, anti-war movement that has been silent for too long about the most recent wars... Libya and Syria.

              For those of you out of Indy, which groups and individuals are willing to come here in the near future for a No War on Syria rally??  My hope is that we can have speakers from around the state speak up and give a voice to this movement.

              Global Research, June 14, 2013

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
                Carl,

                Good luck at your meeting this evening. JoAnne suggested that you get in touch with the Libertarian Party. Their man, Ron Paul

                You can get hold of the Chairman of LP of Indiana at lpinhq@...  His name is Dan Drexler.  JoAnne, thought it would be good
                to invite Libertarians to the speak out. (She is in Night Court at this moment, throwing herself at the mercy of the court, if the court has any)

                Let me know when you set a date

                dave

                Global Research, June 14, 2013

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013
                  All,

                  Gilbert, Charlie, Larry and myself have formed a committee that we hope others will join to organize a rally in Indianapolis that questions the actions our government is taking in Syria. As soon as I have a time and place for the next meeting, I will post it here.

                  Thank you all for your interest in this important issue.  If you tried to find the IPJC meeting at 701 N. Talbot, you would have been disappointed.

                  Carl   317 222-0201

                  On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Erin Polley <EPolley@...> wrote:
                  Hey all I am out of town the next couple of weeks but with you in spirit! Please share an announcement of whatever is planned and I will share it with my AFSC network.

                  In solidarity,
                  Erin Polley

                  From: Dave Lambert <dl2001@...<mailto:dl2001@...>>
                  Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:17 PM
                  To: carl R <carlrisingmoore@...<mailto:carlrisingmoore@...>>
                  Cc: Sheila Rosenthal <rosefam2856@...<mailto:rosefam2856@...>>, Bob Baldwin <bbaldwin@...<mailto:bbaldwin@...>>, Timothy Baer <timothybaer2003@...<mailto:timothybaer2003@...>>, Tim King <remembertheliberty@...<mailto:remembertheliberty@...>>, Vernell Millrt <vllmller27@...<mailto:vllmller27@...>>, IPJC Journal Editor <jwolfe@...<mailto:jwolfe@...>>, Debby Peddie <dapeddie@...<mailto:dapeddie@...>>, Charlie McDonald <charlie@...<mailto:charlie@...>>, "edandmarian@...<mailto:edandmarian@...>" <edandmarian@...<mailto:edandmarian@...>>, "21 Miller,Larry" <lm121644@...<mailto:lm121644@...>>, Cathy McGuire <stopwaroniraq@...<mailto:stopwaroniraq@...>>, Linda Greene <lgreene@...<mailto:lgreene@...>>, Mario Quezada <epolley@...<mailto:epolley@...>>, hfpj <hfpj@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hfpj@yahoogroups.com>>, ipjn <ipjn@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ipjn@yahoogroups.com>>, Indiana Anti-drone <indiana-anti-droneproject@yahoogroups.com<mailto:indiana-anti-droneproject@yahoogroups.com>>

                  has already spoken out against any US interventian in Syria <http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/06/20/ron-paul-speaks-in-opposition-to-intervention-in-syria-on-house-floor/>

                  You can get hold of the Chairman of LP of Indiana at lpinhq@...<mailto:lpinhq@...>  His name is Dan Drexler.  JoAnne, thought it would be good
[...]

                  On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Dave Lambert <dl2001@...<mailto:dl2001@...>> wrote:
                  BB:

                  I couldn't agree with you more. Frankly, I passed along Hayden's piece, namely to get some reaction from folks who have never been as enamoured with him as Jane Fonda once was. The jerk, among other things, had forbidden her to have either a washing machine or dishwasher during their marriage (but you can bet he didn't wash the clothes nor the dishes). I mean, here's a woman, now in her 70's whose only regret was not having slept with Che<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2033795/Jane-Fonda-said-biggest-regret-sleeping-Che-Guevara.html>  to please her hubby, of course. What? And she didn't regret being married to Hayden? Hmmph.

                  By Prof Michel Chossudovsky<http://www.globalresearch.ca/author/michel-chossudovsky>
                  Global Research, June 14, 2013