RE: [hfpj] Fwd: Fw: [fpm.news] Initial Report: Peace Delegation to Syria, May 2-10, 2013

  • Timothy King
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      May be a different Tim King...from the FreePalestineMovement:

      Tim KING (USA) is the Editior of Salem-News in the USA (based in Salem, Oregon). Tim is well traveled in the Middle East and known for his efforts to change American policy toward Palesitne and the region. Has written widely about the criminal US war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

      To: ipjn@yahoogroups.com; hfpj@yahoogroups.com
      From: carlrisingmoore@...
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:34:27 -0400
      Subject: [hfpj] Fwd: Fw: [fpm.news] Initial Report: Peace Delegation to Syria, May 2-10, 2013

      Tim King to travel to Syria on a peace mission.

      From: Stephen Brockmann <s.brockmann@...>
      Date: Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
      To: Stephen Brockmann <s.brockmann@...>

      2 names on this list that we all should recognize or have heard of

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2013
        Here is the skinny on the peace delegation to Syria

        dave
        I wish it were true, Carl.   Complications on my end...and I thought on the other end as well.  At any rate I cannot go...and I'm not sure the delegation is proceeding.

        To: ipjn@yahoogroups.com; hfpj@yahoogroups.com
        From: carlrisingmoore@...
        Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:34:27 -0400