JoAnne going to jail - again

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi all,

      I talked with JoAnne this morning and she said that she and about 30 others, including Col. Ann Wright,
      will be protesting at Hancock AFB this afternoon, and will most likely go to jail because the base is out to
      bust anyone who attempts to reveal their "secret" of extra-judicial killings. (The base commander went so far
      as to get a protective order against the protesters a few months back.

      How dare these peacemakers for being so audacious to believe they have a right to expose the truth!
      The site shoujld be updated later to announce who has been jailed.

      Keep your good thoughts for JoAnne and all the rest who are fighting the good fight of peace and justice

      dave