Re: [Lafayette_Peace] Bradley Ma nning’s statement taking respons ibility for releasing docs

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [Lafayette_Peace] Bradley Manning’s statement taking responsibility for releasing docs

      Thank you so very much for posting these links, which exemplify the true nature of our military-judicial system.
      My only hope is that Bradley's purpose in releasing the information will be realized, i.e., "access to the information ... this could spark a domestic debate on the role of the military and our foreign policy in general."  We can't count on the government-corporate press to help
      in this regard. We, the people, must do it on our own.

      Again, Thanks!

      Dave Lambert