In case you wanted to know

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
    FYI: Buried in the FAA regs under Sec. 332 are the stipulations for UAV's (Drones)
    I took the liberty of extracting the relevant information for your reading enjoyment.
    It's 14 pages in length (word.doc) and it's attached to this email.

    PUBLIC LAW 112 Sec. 332 uavs.doc

    Enjoy.

    dave

    P.S. Am I delusional, or is the drone issue (banning them over U.S. airspace seems to be attracting proponents from both sides of the aisle?

    Senator Jim Tomes (R) Indiana Legislature, is set to introduce a bill, but I don't think he has of yet.
    You can read more at http://tinyurl.com/a6k9v7o