Indiana drone project

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
    Good morning,

    To all of you in Central Indiana who have been missing the drone (replica):  It now rests in the hands, so to speak, of Timothy and Judy King in Indianapolis. I delivered it there on Tuesday, with the very able help of Carl R-M, who did the heavy (cough) lifting. (Thank you Carl)
    We have made good use of it up this way, exhibiting it at protests in a number of venues, around town, (Raytheon, BAE, and ITT) and in Angola and North Manchester, plus a couple of smaller towns.

    With the help of a few friends, (or alone, if necessary)  I will continue put the deadly drone in front of the
     eyes, hearts, and minds of others in the community. It's nice to have the drone as a backdrop, or a stage prop,
    but it isn't an absolute. I suggest that at any venue, someone record, either still or video for others to see, in the spirit
    of "becoming the media" . Here's one in Angola, IN in November: http://tinyurl.com/Drone-Angola

    In Fort Wayne, a few of us are conniving to get the attached ordinance before City Council. Even if it doesn't pass, which is unlikely,
    we will have made noise. And that's part of what we're about anyway, isn't isn't it?

    Two attachments to this email:

    1)  Proposed ordinance to City of Ft W

    2) The coming drone attack on America, taken from Naomi Wolf http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/dec/21/coming-drone-attack-america

    Let's face it, Americans could give a damn, by and large about poor women and kids being killed in Pakistan or anywhere else, but they might
    listen up when they see that drones may be used on them. We call it "bringing the drone home."

    In the struggle,

    Dave