David Swanson - Dan Ellsburg Debate - Open Letter from David

  • Big Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Carl, JoAnne, Lobo, Clyde

      We have stood on the picket lines in DC and at Quantico  with both of these men and I respect them highly as I'm sure you do as well.
      But I believe voters should read this before going to the polls on Tuesday. It may not change their minds but hopefully cause them to be  more thoughtful and responsible voters.   Link:   http://davidswanson.org/node/3858

      dave