Re: [ipjn] Protesting the Endless Wars

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012

      That all sounds good to me Bob, Count me in, and if I can help from the northeast, I am glad to do it.
      Maybe we should devote some time on our conference call tomorrow evening to that point.
      IPJN Conference call: Wednesday Feb 8th, 8:00pm
      Agenda: March 31st Indiana Genocide Prevention Summit and Midwest Peace Summit
      Whoever is chosen as moderator ought to allow for additional issues to be placed on the agenda, imho.

      dave fort wayne