DC October2011

  • JoAnne Lingle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5 10:29 AM

       Hi Everyone,

      I'm in DC and will be at Freedom Plaza early tomorrow am!  Tim King will arrive late tonight - Carl and Alma will be coming later.

      Anyone else coming from Indiana??  If so, please let me know so we can make contact.  I'll be here until Oct. 13th - maybe later.

      Thanks!

      JoAnne

      317 402-3398

    • Lori Perdue
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5 2:01 PM
        Hey JoAnne,
        My son, Jacob & I are on the pennsylvania turnpike this very minute on our way there. Will be performing @ kick off event tonight @ Busboys & Poets & will also be in freedom plaza early tomorrow. Looking fforward to seeing you!
        Lori Perdue

        Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T

        On Oct 5, 2011 1:29 PM, JoAnne Lingle <jalingle@...> wrote:

         Hi Everyone,

        I'm in DC and will be at Freedom Plaza early tomorrow am!  Tim King will arrive late tonight - Carl and Alma will be coming later.

        Anyone else coming from Indiana??  If so, please let me know so we can make contact.  I'll be here until Oct. 13th - maybe later.

        Thanks!

        JoAnne

        317 402-3398

      • Dave Lambert
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5 5:46 PM

          Hi JoAnne

          Lori is coming with her son Jacob, and are riding with Erik Lobo from Chicago.
          He picked them up at Carl's place early this morning and should be there by now.
          I called them while they were enroute, and they seem hyped! (I would be too)

          I will be staying behind to help organize Occupy Fort Wayne. The momentum is building!
          Encouraging is the fact so many young people are turning out.

          Good luck to all of you, I will look for you on streaming live video from Freedom Plaza!

          Dave