Re: [ipjn] #occupyindianapolis

  • Dave Lambert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      Pal Carl and other activists in Indy:

      You can find out more about  #OccupyIndy here: https://www.facebook.com/OccupyIND
      The movement is S P R E A D I N G!!!
      Read Chris Hedges article, "The Best Among Us. http://www.truth-out.org/best-among-us/1317389455

      Dave

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [ipjn] #occupyindianapolis

      Sisters and Brothers,

      I don't know who these folks are that are organizing this "Occupy Indianapolis", but I support this effort.  I have made an comment at the end of the website, and I certainly encourage all those that cannot make it to D.C. on the 6th, to help organize this mobilization and participate in the unfolding of what appears to be a grass roots nonviolent revolution.

      Your Pal Carl

      On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Dave Lambert <dl2001@...> wrote:

      Anyone on this listserve (IPJN)  helping with this?