Fwd: Emergency Fundraiser for the Famine in the Horn of Africa

  • Musavi, Linda Muyonga
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

    Subject: Fwd: Emergency Fundraiser for the Famine in the Horn of Africa

    On Friday September 2nd, 2011 a fundraising dinner and silent auction will be held at Indiana Interchurch Center, 1100 West 42nd Street from 6pm-8pm.
    Suggested ticket prices for the event are $15. Food from the region and child care will be available.

    The event will also include an educational discussion on the current crisis to raise awareness about the overpopulated refugee camps, the lack of food and medical attention, and security concerns. We ask all of you to join us and respond to this great human tragedy. Together we can accomplish much and save lives.

    HOW YOU CAN HELP:
    Attend the fundraising dinner on the September 2nd.
    Donate items to the silent auction.
    Donate what you can to the relief fund.
    Volunteer with us.

    For more information please contact,
    Fatima Warsame or Linda Musavi.
    Emails: <mailto:fawarsame@...> fawarsame@...<mailto:fawarsame@...>, <mailto:linda.musavi@...> linda.musavi@...<mailto:linda.musavi@...>
    Phone: 317-531-2019

    To RSVP: Please email: <mailto:fawarsame@...> fawarsame@...<mailto:fawarsame@...> or call 317-531-2019

    Funds collected will go to American Relief Agency for the Horn of Africa
    <http://www.araha.org/>