IPJN Should Support This!

  • Rosenthal Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006

      Hello,

      I am sorry that I have not made the time for an IPJN conference call.

      THIS IS A CALL FOR IPJN TO SUPPORT THE NORTHWEST INDIANA

      COALITION AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR.

      Let’s publicize the Sept 16, 2006 Rally in Highland from 1-3pm, as it is the one year anniversary

      of continuous Sat rallies. I will do my best to attend with a couple of people

      from Lafayette. Hey people from Lafayette: Can you attend with me?

       Please let others in your group know about this. I don’t expect a lot

      Of people to be able to attend. Whomever can attend: we’ll show IPJN support

      For all that NW Indiana is doing IN OUR NAME!

      In peace, Sheila (765) 463-4705, (765) 404-5489

      Fellow Peacelovers,

      The Valpo Group of the Northwest Indiana Coalition Against the Iraq War is marching in the Popcorn Festival Parade this Saturday.  They need a few good men and women to join them in the march.  So we are looking for volunteers.  This is a big parade with all sorts of visability.  I will leave my house at 7:30 AM and be glad to drive whoever can put up with me in the car.  Come with me or get there by yourself, but let's support them.  If you have an Out of Iraq tee shirt wear it, if not you will be given one.  The only signs we will be carrying are Out of Iraq and they will be provided if you don't have one.

      Please let me know if you can attend so we can get a handle on the number of marchers we will have.  Helen Boothe is letting us use her parade car, 1930 something white Mercedes.  It's got to be neat.  I'm sure that there will be room to ride, if someone can't march.

      We will be having a rally in Highland after the parade 1-3PM.  It is important that we support both events.  If you can do both, great.  If not, please try and do one.

      Sat. Sept. 16, our Highland Rally from 1-3PM will be our 1 year anniversary of continuous, every Sat. rallies.  I will invite the press and hopefully we will get coverage.  We are talking about a little get together after the rally.  Fr. Jerry should be able to attend and we can welcome him back home to freedom from incarceration.

      I guess my information about President Bush being in Chicago this Friday was incorrect.  I have not been able to verify this with anyone.  There is a Demonstration at 5:30PM at the Hilton Hotel 722 S. Michigan Ave. against Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert who is having a $500 fundraiser there.  But no President.

      Thursday, Sept. 7, I will be doing a local radio show on WLTH 1370AM with Larry Baas a Prof at Valpo from 12:30-2:00PM.  Listen at your own risk.

      Nick Egnatz

      (219) 838-0807

      (708) 774-7584