The End of Poverty

  • Carl Rising-Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      This is an excellent film that offers us an excellent opportunity to understand why such dire poverty exists in the world.

      Every day I am receiving emails about donating money for the starving in Bangladesh, Kenya and other regions of the South.  This film explains in detail why these millions die each year and what we can do about it.

      The film takes us to Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Kenya and other regions to see the conditions and the cause of this poverty.  Chalmers Johnson, John Perkins and many others offer us an alternative vies of the world and the neo-colonial polices of the IMF, World Bank and the corporations that perpetuate such suffering.