Re: [ipjn] Cindy Sheehan coming to Bloomington! Help sponsor her visit

  • Carl Rising-Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 3:17 PM
      Chapter 52 of Veterans for Peace will contribute $50.00 toward Cindy's Indiana visit.  If other groups chip in, then it will not be a such a financial expense for the wonderful and tireless activists in Bloomington.  I have always stated that if the rest of Indiana could bottle the energy and commitment to peace and justice that comes out of Bloomington, we could rock the USA into a sensible and sustainable path.   Thank you Bloomington activists, you are an inspiration to us all.

      On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Dave Lambert <dl2001@...> wrote:
      To sign onto or inquire about the Peace Bus, which will leave Indy/Bloomington early Oct 6 for the occupation of Freedom Square in DC, send an email to Carl Rising-Moore carlrisingmoore@...;  or Dave Lambert, dl2001@... Depending on the number of people interested in going, we'll either rent a bus, a van, or  carpool.
      http://october2011.org/welcome for information on the occupation.

      Peace,

      Dave