Re: [ipjn] new info on Visclosky???

  • Nick Egnatz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2006
      I wish I would have thought of asking him about this conference committee.  I saw him yesterday at his campaign kickoff and got a chance to talk with him for a few minutes.  I would assume he is against the permanent bases and the majority of the committee are republicans who will do what they want without regard to the wishes of the minority.
      Nick Egnatz

      Joan F Crist <jcrist@...> wrote:
      do you have new info on Visclosky's position?

      NW Indiana