MONDAY: Bloomington Peace Action Coalition organizing meeting @ 6 p.m.

  • Timothy Baer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition organizing meeting @ 6 p.m. Monday, April
      3

      Let's continue to build an effective anti-war movement TOGETHER!

      It is ONLY by our UNIFIED efforts that this illegal, immoral war and
      occupation in Iraq will end.

      Please join us! Our goals ARE acheivable with your involvement.

      Hear Anthony Arnove speak about ending the war at 4:00 pm Monday (in Wylie
      Hall, Room 015 on the Indiana University campus) and then get involved
      locally by joining us at our organizing meeting at 6:00 p.m. (see below).

      * Please note that the BPAC meeting is in Room 1-B of the MCPL (not the
      Auditorium) at 6:00 p.m. (not 5:30 p.m.)

      *******

      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition organizing meeting

      Monday, April 3, 2006
      6:00 - 7:15 p.m.

      Help organize and implement our �End the Iraq War and Occupation� efforts.
      Discussion will include planning for the April 29th "Peace, Justice, and
      Democracy" Mobilization in New York City and BPAC's involvement in the 2006
      Midwest Peace and Justice Summit, Indianapolis on April 7-9, among other
      things.

      Time: 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
      Location: Monroe County Public Library, Room 1-B
      303 E. Kirkwood Avenue
      Bloomington, Indiana

      Timothy Baer
      Organizer, Bloomington Peace Action Coalition
      (812) 988-1917
      BPACpeace@...
      http://www.BPAC.info