I-69 / Bad Moves Action: Vote in Senate on Wed. Call your Senator. No to 1008.

  • greg buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Call your Hoosier senator at (800) 382-9467. Even if you do not know who it
      is, give your address to figure it out.

      Please call and pass this on to your friends, especially those in Republican
      senate districts.

      We got some possitive reporting in the Indianapolis Star:

      Road plan rally draws jeers, too
      http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060228/NEWS02/60228029

      For further information and to keep up on actions see
      http://www.i69tour.org/ and sign up for the action/news list at
      http://www.i69tour.org/contact.htm.

      Greg Buck
      Indianapolis, IN USA

      Please endorse this Position on Economic Growth
      www.steadystate.org/PositiononEG.html

      Speakers www.steadystate.org/CASSE-Speakers/Speakers.html

      The GDP ignores the value of ecosystem services & quality of life, & counts
      bads as goods, making the Genuine Progress Indicator preferable
      www.redefiningprogress.org/newprojects/gpi/index.shtml

      More significantly, account for sharing the finite planet that has finite
      access to solar energy www.myfootprint.org

      Why ecological economics?
      http://www.uvm.edu/giee/SNR_seminar/Readings/Costanza_2001_Bioscience.pdf

      Peak Oil is not the 800 lb. gorilla. It's economic growth
      http://steadystate.org/Letters/LetterPeakOilEditorial.html

      Urban design for quality living within a smaller scale
      www.ecocitybuilders.org