Re: [ipjn] Indianapolis Hotel Workers Mass Action July 22nd

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010

      FYI

      Here are  links for the protest:  http://www.cupe15.org/event/protest-hyatt,

      I will see what we can do in FtW
      dave

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:17 PM
      Subject: [ipjn] Indianapolis Hotel Workers Mass Action July 22nd

      Please spread the word and support. I hope to attend. Sheila

      Thursday, July 22, 2010

      4:00 - 6:00 p.m.

      South Facing Steps of Statehouse

      (Washington & Capitol)

      JOIN US!

      STANDING TOGETHER ON JULY 22

      VANCOUVER ◦ HONOLULU ◦ CHICAGO ◦ SAN FRANCISCO ◦ SAN DIEGO ◦ TORONTO ◦ MIAMI  ◦ LONG BEACH ◦ INDIANAPOLIS ◦ SAN ANTONIO ◦ PITTSBURGH ◦ LOS ANGELES ◦ SANTA CLARA◦ MONTEREY

      If you have any questions, please contact Becky @ 317-372-8795 or bsmith@unitehere. org

      Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

      Becky Smith
      Researcher/Communit y Organizer
      Unite Here
      1701 W 18th St.