Re: [ipjn] Test

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2010
      yup I got it too

      Dave Fort Wayne
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [ipjn] Test

      Erin,
      Yes,
      Clark

      On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Erin Polley <Epolley@afsc. org> wrote:

      To see if you all are getting my emails.

      --
      Read a good novel lately?  check out my web: www.clarkgabrielfie ld.com
      order only from: fieldandserr@ gmail.com

    • Wayne McCallister
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2010
        Received.

        To: ipjn@yahoogroups.com
        From: Epolley@...
        Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:07:27 -0400
        Subject: [ipjn] Test

        To see if you all are getting my emails.

      • Lori Perdue
        Message 3 of 9 , May 12, 2010
          bingo.

          "When you put your hand to the plow, you can't put it down until you get to the end of the row."

          ~Alice Paul, Suffragist and Author of the Equal Rights Amendment

          To: ipjn@yahoogroups.com
          From: Epolley@...
          Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:07:27 -0400

          To see if you all are getting my emails.