March 20th Peace March in D.C. ~ Join us!

  • Timothy Baer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      On the Seventh Anniversary of the U.S. Invasion of Iraq …
      Join us for a massive Peace Mobilization in Washington to demonstrate the will of the people:

      End U.S. Wars and Military Occupations!
      Bring All the Troops Home Now!
      Peace for Afghanistan, Iraq, and Palestine!

      Saturday, March 20, 2010

      Peace March in Washington, D.C.

      See: http://www.March20.org

      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition is organizing bus transportation to D.C.!

      Don't miss this opportunity to help create a massive showing of support for the peoples of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Palestine, and insist upon an end to the military occupations of these countries.

      Be a part of this historic National March and Rally in Washington D.C. as we join with tens of thousands of people from across the country in repudiating the destructive foreign policies of the United States, and call for Peace and Justice for Afghanistan and the Middle East.

      Board the bus in Louisville, Columbus, Bloomington, or Indianapolis!

      • The bus will leave Louisville, KY at 6:30 pm on Friday, March 19.
      • Pick-ups in Columbus, IN (8:00 p.m.), Bloomington, IN (9:00 p.m.) and Indianapolis (10:30 p.m.) will follow.
      • Convenient pick-up locations in Louisville, Columbus, Bloomington, or Indianapolis will be determined soon.
      • The bus will be leaving Washington, D.C. at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 20.
      • Round-trip bus fare is $100 per person
      (For a 15% discount, see below).

      HOW TO GET ON THE KY/IN BUS TO WASHINGTON, D.C.

      TO RESERVE A SEAT:

      • E-mail: timothybaer2003@...  or  Call: 812-988-1917
      • Provide us with your name, phone number, e-mail address, and city.
      • We will call you back or e-mail you to confirm that a seat has been reserved.

      MAIL IN YOUR CHECK:

      After you have received confirmation that a seat on the bus is reserved for you, Please promptly mail a CHECK to:

      Bloomington Peace Action Coalition
      c/o Timothy Baer
      P.O. Box  671
      Nashville, Indiana 47448

      Make your check out to “Timothy Baer

      15% DISCOUNT ~ LIMITED TIME OFFER
      Because we have to pay for the bus in full a few weeks in advance of the trip, we encourage everyone to make reservations and send in their checks by February 15. There will be an “early bird” 15% discount for those who send us their check by February 15
      Early Bird Fare is: $85

      SPONSOR SOMEONE!
      If you cannot go with us to Washington, D.C. yourself, please consider sponsoring another person's seat on the bus!

      Typically, there are several people who do not have sufficient funds, but, who very much want to travel with us and participate in D.C.

      Your help is greatly needed and appreciated in contributing whatever amount you can to help fund a full bus to D.C.

      Thank you!

      Peace and Blessings,
      Timothy Baer

      Organizer, Bloomington Peace Action Coalition
      http://www.BPAC.info
      (812) 988-1917

      Let Iraq Live!