ACTIONs to protect Back Country. HEARING TOMORROW

  • Greg Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      I pasted two messages together. One is about the hearing tomorrow. The other is about contacting legislators
      Greg Buck
      Campaign for Sustainable Economics
      www.sustainableeconomics.org

      Individuals & Organizations: Please endorse
      "Position on Economic Growth" www.steadystate.org/PositiononEG.html

      Recommended:
      www.storyofstuff.com
      www.myfootprint.org
      www.ecocitybuilders.org
      Agriculture that works with nature http://www.permacultureactivist.net/
      Sustainable Footprint Community http://directory.ic.org/20729/Sustainable_Footprint
      Clearinghouse for Actions Against Interstate 69 in Indiana
      http://groups.google.com/group/clearinghouse-for-actions-against-i-69-in-indiana