Fw: I-69 @ Monroe County Fair. Help Needed!

  • Greg Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Thomas & Sandra Tokarski <carr@...>
      Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM
      Subject: Monroe County Fair Help Needed!
      To: CARR Email List <carr@...>

      Dear Friends and Supporters,

      WE NEED YOUR HELP!

      Monroe County Fair July 25th thru August 1st

      Call Meri 812-824-4572
      or email Meri:  meri5@...

      We are making our schedule for the Monroe County Fair.  We have our usual 11 shifts to cover with 2 persons each, plus set up at 9:00 on Sat 7/25 and breakdown on Sunday, 8/1 at 8:00.  Everyone is really busy these days, but we feel it is important to have a presence at the fair, as we are usually the only source of accurate information about I-69.

      If it has been a while since you worked and you are concerned that someone might ask a question that you do not know the answer…..never fear!  Get their name and contact number and Tom or Sandra will call them directly to answer any technical questions they may have.  We always have a tablet ready for taking questions or comments.  We will also provide the volunteers with an “update” sheet that has the most recent doings on it which you may use to bring yourself pretty much up to speed.

      As usual, we will provide cold beverages to our volunteers and will have some fans going to help keep you cool(er).

      You know this is your only chance to eat a tenderloin/cotton candy or (fill in your favorite junk food) that you do not permit yourself to indulge in the other 364 days of the year……so dig out your lightest weight clothes, round up a friend to come sweat with you.  Call Meri or  email her with your preferred dates to sign up today!

      Call Meri 812-824-4572
      or email Meri:  meri5@...

      Thanks for your many years of support,

      Meri Reinhold
      and
      Sandra Tokarski

      Thomas & Sandra Tokarski
      Citizens for Appropriate Rural Roads, Inc.
      PO Box 54
      Stanford, IN  47463
      812-825-9555    800-515-6936