Re: URGENT CYNTHIA McKINNEY UNDER ATTACK BY ISRAELIS - CALL TO ACTION

  • Greg Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dear Ambassador James B. Cunningham:

      American citizen Cynthia is being held against her will by the the Israeli government even though she was in an international body of water on a humanitarian mission. I urge you to see that her freedom is returned and that she can continue humanitarian services without interference.

      Greg Buck
      Indianapolis, Indiana
      US Citizen