1Saturday 4/9 meeting

  • Joan Crist
    Apr 8, 2005
      Dear IPJN members,

      I hope to attend the meeting in Lafayette tomorrow, mostly because I am
      interested in the topic of networking for Israeli-Palestinian peace. I am a
      part of an interfaith effort in Northwest Indiana working on this issue. I
      have some morning committments tomorrow, and in case I cannot make it to the
      meeting on time, I would like to share some materials about an event being
      organized by the National Interreligious Leadership Initiative for Peace in
      the Middle East, attached.

      Thank you for your time and attention,

      Joan Crist
      Hammond