Hey Big Chief

  • R J
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Are we having two rides in August?

      Brad's and Rob & Terri's.

      Wanting to update my calendar in case i can get out long enough with the O2 to partake in the activity.

      Tanx.....

      PS: You is a workin too hard. Ya no spendin no time on the board(s). Where is the Bride, no see her on the boards either? She still suffering from the surgery? Keep us updated old boy, your herd would like to keep updated..............
    • srkolsto@aol.com