Re: [Io] Collections API - request for comments

  • Jason Grossman
    Message 1 of 37 , May 11, 2005
      First impression is that it's very powerful but not too complicated.

      Jason
    • Erik Max Francis
      Message 37 of 37 , May 19, 2005
        Steve Dekorte wrote:

        > This is still a work in progress, but here is the latest proposal:
        >
        > http://www.iolanguage.com/community/workspace/index.html

        I think this is extremely impressive. Would there be some core
        Collections prototype which would define much of this functionality in
        terms of some core methods, so that each time one wanted to make a
        custom collection, they wouldn't need (or feel obligated :-) to define
        each and every message? That would seem to get the best of both worlds.
        (Maybe that's what some people are meaning by "trampoline"; I've never
        heard that terminology.)

        --
        Erik Max Francis && max@... && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
        Nobody's interested in sweetness and light.