Real Time Car Tracking Device

  • car.tracking
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      I am so glad I bought the Geotab Go5 Compact Car Tracking device at Securatrak! I have never felt more secure in my life. Now I can park my car at any public parking spaces without worrying that somebody might steal it. Their tracking device is even easy to install and it provides real plug and play tracking. I can really get the exact location of my car while on the road. In fact I can now let my daughter drive my car because I know I can monitor her anytime I want!

      Should you like to know more of our Geotab Go5 Compact just call Securatrak at 1300 653 395 or visit our site at http://www.go5.com.au/
    • car.tracking
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012