Car Tracker for My Son

  • car.tracking
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      I bought my son a new car and along with that a Geotab Go5 Compact Car Tracker. I want to be assured that he is driving safely on the road. The Geotab Go5 Compact gives me no problem at all and I like the way it presents data to me. I can easily understand it. Until now, my son does not know I have installed a car monitoring and tracking device inside his car but I am going to tell him one of these days.

      To subscribe to Geotab Go5 Compact, contact Securatrak at 1300 653 395
      or visit http://www.go5.com.au/