welcome to our new yahoo group IOFS racefans and drivers!

  • indybear37
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 12:36 PM
      It was an AWESOME weekend of racing at KMS Kentucky Motor Speedway! 18 cars showed up to wage battle on an oddly "figured" figure 8 course. I was told by Scott Greer at KMS that the track was lengthened from a 1/4 mile to its current configuration which "offset" the figure 8 track. Me and BigJamieMack feel that the track needs to smooth out the roughness by repaving the track in those areas and maybe leave the track in its "offset" condition adding character and uniqueness to each track on the IOFS Schedule.If you look not one of our tracks is alike! What do you guys think? Drivers? fans? ideas? opinions?