new photo album mrs. lee's daffodil gardens

  • inwoodterraceana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      We took our annual trip to see the daffodil's and we got there just a
      bit early. there are 53 pictures on four pages and the ones with the
      most in bloom are on the last pages. for those of you new to the group
      click on the picture to enlage it and to the right above and below are
      links to go to the next page. This garden is located north of tyler and
      was created by a Mrs. Lee who had a train box car of daffodil bulbs
      shipped to her farm and planted them in the early 1900's. it is a
      beautiful sight to see especially when you catch that perfect week when
      they are all in bloom.