neighborhood vandalism

  • inwoodterraceana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      on sunday july 1, 2007 someone stole the us and texas flags at the
      chestnut entrance. Broke off one of the pots at the chestnut entrance
      and stole the flowers. a speed limit sign was torn down and bird baths
      turned over in yards. i believe they were here between 11 pm and
      midnight or around that time. if you say anyone or a car that you do
      not recognize we would appreciate your help. you can call the police
      or a block representative or board officer if you like. we would like
      to catch the vandals.